Re: WCAG-ACTION-341: Write a new definition for "new" for https://www.w3.org/tr/wcag21/#commonpurposes

Per my Action item, I would like to propose the following new definition
for the term "New" (and modified definition for the term "Compose"):

   - New: Create a new item (e.g. an email, online document, etc.)
   - Compose: Start the process of creating new editorial content by the
   user (e.g. compose an email, blog post, online document, etc.)

Feedback gratefully welcomed.

JF

--
John Foliot