Re: Response to Issue 659/660/386

It wasn't the reason for including the focus aspect (the reason for that
was things like select lists) - but I accept that this is covered by that.

--
Regards, James

<http://www.oracle.com> James Nurthen | Accessibility Architect
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood City, CA 94065
<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment