Re: CFC - Accessible Authentication and issue responses (-1, objection)

Hi John

In the study, all users were able to complete the task on the first try.
There was a slight variation in IRI between the first try and later tries,
but it is in milliseconds... we already require all timed inputs to be
extendable by 10x the default. It seems that this covers the issues found
in this study. There is nothing in the study suggesting the participants
could not complete the task.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*