Re: Issue 948 SC 1.3.5 Identify Input Purpose - autocomplete technique VS Privacy/Security

I'm wondering if we can provide a second set of techniques where using the
programmatically determinable accname (<label for>, aria-label etc.) for
common fields including:

- First Name
- Last Name
- Middle Name
- Address
- Phone Number
- etc...

 AT should be able to identify these common fields if they are labelled om
a way that makes its purpose obvious.

See this Twitter thread.
https://twitter.com/davidmacd/status/1002848685997416448

Cheers,