Re: Updates to Understanding 1.4.11

I agree

I put comment inline... Just one thing.

p>In all cases, the visual focus indicator for a component must have
sufficient contrast against the adjacent background when the component is
focused.</p>

​the SC text has exceptions to "all cases" except for inactive components
or where the appearance of the component is determined by the user agent
and not modified by the author;

How about this?

​"​
In all cases, except for inactive components or where the appearance of the
component (including it's focus indicator) is determined by the user agent
and not modified by the author; the visual focus indicator for a component
must have sufficient contrast against the adjacent background when the
component is focused.
​"​

Cheers,
David MacDonald