Re: Agenda for AGWG Call, Tuesday May 1, 2018

Thank you Alastair, I had just never thought about where a page reflows and
would shift the text around over a background before - other than for text
in SPAs - where we always suggest having a border or blur around text to
accommodate any change to the background behind the text for 1.4.3. I don't
think I have ever seen an example like the Hilton site before.

I want to weigh in on the combining SC issue - I am not for it. It adds too
many layers of complexity. Each requirement needs to be testable
independently IMO. If one wants that, one needs a SC that combines such
things, as in the 1.4.12 that combines line height, letter spacing,
paragraph spacing and word spacing wrapped into one SC.

** katie **

*Katie Haritos-Shea*
*Principal ICT Accessibility Architect *

*WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA/QA/FinServ/FinTech/Privacy,* *IAAP CPACC+WAS = *
*CPWA* <http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/cpwacertificants>

*Cell: **703-371-5545 <703-371-5545>** |* *ryladog@gmail.com
<ryladog@gmail.com>* *| **Oakton, VA **|* *LinkedIn Profile
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/katieharitosshea/>*

People may forget exactly what it was that you said or did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.......

Our scars remind us of where we have been........they do not have to
dictate where we are going.