Re: WCAG 2.1 Guideline Suggested Changes

+1 to what Alastair said  (I much prefer the simpler approach of 2.5 Input
Methods )

*2.5 Input Methods*

*2.5.1 Pointer Gestures*

*2.5.2 Pointer Cancellation*

*2.5.3 Target Size*

*2.5.4 Concurrent Input Mechanisms*

*2.5.5 Motion Actuation (was 2.6.1)*

Goodwitch

glenda sims  |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773
*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals

[image: IAAP International Association of Accessibility Professionals:
Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)]
<http://www.accessibilityassociation.org/certification>