Re: Problem with an implementation pass for Target Size

...an additional thought... if the web form content is labeled with the
<label> technique (one of potentially others), and the text label meets the
44 X 44 surface requirement (or is exempted because it is deemed "inline"),
and clicking on the label puts focus on the input (check-box or radio
button), does that meet the SC Requirement?

JF