Re: Revert Adapting text language replacing "adapt" with "change"

>I​
t doesn’t eliminate the use of the word “essential”, which is not here used
in accordance with its WCAG definition.

​hat word is in both proposals so I think we should consider that
separately... perhaps you can file an issue on github.​

>  It doesn’t address Andrew’s scenario in which the spacing parameters
supplied by the author already meet or exceed those requested in the
success criterion. I agree with Andrew that the content should pass the SC
in such a case.

​Why wouldn't it pass? The 4 things are states ​

   - It line height is already 1.5 times the font size then it would pass
   that bullet
   - if the spacing is already 2 times the font size it passes without
   further adjustment
   - ​if letter psacing is .12  times the font size it passes already
   - if word spacing is .16 times the font size then it would pass​

​

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*