Re: Compromise on Numbering: Changing 11 AAA numbers solves the level problem

+1 to Michael. I had a look at the mockup and I fear an  ID: 1.4(21)2 is not easy to understand let alone speak. How would you refer to that? "One point four open brackets twenty-one close bracket two"? That is an abomination.
Then, the logic is also hard to grasp. First, there is 1.4.1(20) and then 1.4(21)2 ? That completely throws me. I'd rather have simple consecutive three digit numbering for the new SCs (till Silver).

Detlev
--
Detlev Fischer
testkreis c/o feld.wald.wiese

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45
Fax +49 (0)40 439 10 68-5

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites