Re: CFC - Device Sensors

> note that the idea behind this can't easily be rolled into 2.1.1
Keyboard, as that would still not cater for, say, touchscreen users on a
tablet with no external keyboard who are unable to tilt/shake/etc their
device. Sure, per 2.1.1 the functionality should be also
keyboard-accessible, but this leaves a gap for this user group (i.e. if the
site supports only triggering via keyboard - for instance, pressing a
specific key on the keyboard - and tilting/shaking the device).

While I agree that the idea of it can't be rolled into 2.1.1, the current
wording offers absolutely nothing new that I can tell in my reading of it.
If somebody meets 2.1.1 then they will have met this requirement  "content
can be operated without requiring specific device sensor information".

This issue got an ambiguous response at the Drupal North conference today
where I spoke. All the other success criterion except for a couple which
I'll mention another time were broadly accepted by the crowd.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902