Re: Summary of 24 SC Proposals broken down by task force.

David,

Woot!  Thank you so much for providing this awesome dashboard of
accessibility progress!

P.S.  I think Zoom Content is AA (not A).
https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/#zoom-content

glenda sims    |   team a11y lead   |    deque.com    |    512.963.3773

*web for everyone. web on everything.* -  w3 goals