Re: Potentially normative change to target size SC, and other edits

Yes. JF's reasoning is the reason I made this change. We should not
conflict with other W3C specs, and using a glossary entry makes a
"single point of failure" to help ensure this. Including a reference in
the term to the other W3C spec that authoritatively defines the term
helps avoid forks on our part. If we later need to update or correct the
reference, we only need to do it once in the glossary, rather than
search for multiple places elsewhere in the document and potentially
miss some, or argue about the wording individually in the context of
separate SC. Also, the definition of CSS pixel in the glossary
references the exact CSS spec that defines it, while the link I replaced
just pointed to the CSS2 cover page, which is very generic and also
somewhat out of date, so this edit increased precision.

Michael