Re: Potentially normative change to target size SC, and other edits

> So I changed the link to point to the term in the WCAG 2.1 spec, instead
of CSS 2.

​> ​
This is technically a normative change; if anybody objects to it, let me
know.

​I understand both the justification and the concern​
​.

I personally am not opposed
​ to replicating the definition in WCAG 2.1​
(given that CSS 2 is a normative spec
​, and not likely to change​
), and
​ so equally​
I am not opposed to pointing to th
​at
 same definition *inside* of WCAG 2.1, but ideally I'd also ensure that the
WCAG 2.1 definition in-turn references the definitive CSS 2 definition
(linked), so that ultimately we have but *ONE* normative W3C
 definition (i.e.some provisional language stating the definitive
definition is at CSS 2).

(In other words, I would hate to see a conflicting definition show-up down
the road due to our failure to closely follow activities in a different
Working Group)​

JF

--
John Foliot