Re: AGWG Meeting August 8, 2017

Regrets, work meeting at same time.

Thank you,
Chris Loiselle

On Aug 07, 2017, at 08:26 PM, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com> wrote:

Thanks. I updated #82 to include the links to rendering versions of the changes. 82 is all set in the survey now.

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Accessibility
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com

http://twitter.com/awkawk

From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>
Date: Monday, August 7, 2017 at 15:26
To: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Cc: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>, WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: AGWG Meeting August 8, 2017

Yes I know what is going on with it.

The proposal was changed from an SC to a edit to the optional components of a conformance claim, it is at Pull request #308.
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/308

The original pull was by me,
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/308/commits/83b14fb4630efcbf75f55733b7b19f03c46fabd7

and Andrew made a friendly amendment, we we accepted
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/pull/308/commits/c8289061123771d5d407403847c9d75e9978fafe

I've updated Issue #82 to point to the pull request.
https://github.com/w3c/wcag21/issues/82

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613.235.4902

LinkedIn

twitter.com/davidmacd

GitHub

www.Can-Adapt.com

  Adapting the web to all users

            Including those with disabilities

If you are not the intended recipient, please review our privacy policy