Re: working on the definitions for support personliazion

Hey Alastair,

As I am off-site at our company all-hands, I can't apply my full thought to
this at this time (I need to stay focused on what's happening here in
real-time).

However as a general statement, at the AA level I don't think introducing
*new* semantic constructs should be part of the SC activity. Instead the
suggestion is that we essentially mandate the use of existing semantic
constructs (which at it's weakest could be expressed as <[element]"
title="this is what you need to do">) to deliver the partial solution of
the larger need/desire that would be addressed in the AAA SC.

JF

--
John Foliot
Principal Accessibility Strategist