Re: 4 weeks left SCs that have best chance

Hi Michael,
I am assigned to #61 Pointer gestures and #66 Pointer inputs with additional sensors and have already suggested to the chairs a while back to put them on the agenda. But there have been plenty of other possibly more important SCs  so I guess it is no surprise that these haven't made it yet.

Sent from phone