Re: Alastair, Jan, Jason , myself and John have an updated version of

In looking at Jason's proposal, I think it's more accurate.

****

The conventional name of every conventional user interface component can be
programmatically determined.

****

Otherwise, it might be interpreted to mean the exact same thing as 4.1.2
which requires already that every component be programmatically
determinable...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*