Re: Alastair, Jan, Jason , myself and John have an updated version of

With the following draft definition added:

Draft list of Conventional Controls:
(note: we may be able to whittle this list down a bit - for a larger group
discussion)

*Form inputs: *

   - name (corresponds to both first and family),
   - first name,
   - family name,
   - initial,
   - phone (corresponds to a user phone number),
   - cell phone,
   - address 1,
   - city,
   - state,
   - country,
   - post code,
   - credit card,
   - credit card security code,
   - dates: expiry date, birth date, today's date, date start, date end
   - calendar data: day, *month, *year,

*Buttons or controls (content editing):*

   - compose,
   - delete,
   - next,
   - previous,