Re: Issues with Target Size SC

I agree the >10 exception would be hard to implement in real world web
design, and yes it's arbitrary. One implementation problem with more than
10 exemption is that a lot of CMS environments don't know how many links
will be in their menu.

If we do 22px for groups of links then its somewhat mitigated.

I am nervous about the implications on mega menus where there are tons of
links, but lets see what the world says.

I think we should keep the idea of an exception for more than "X" links in
our back pocket or in a boneyard, in case of significant push back over
navigation implications.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*