Re: new wording for Undo

> Can you think of cases were it is not reasonable as currently written?

There are so many millions of actions performed on the web that I can't
imagine a list
​ and a way that we can say something so broad without flinching at what
comes back at us​
. I think the bullet
​exceptions ​
would have to be something like
​ these​
but of course can't be this wording.

* The action is
​REALLY
 hard to undo
* The action cannot technically be undone without significant modifications
to the architecture or code base
* ​The action doesn't make sense to undo​.

Its basically the undue burden thing.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*