RE: Rolling the personalization SC into 4.1.2

Are we moving towards this proposal? Are there any objects moving on from here?

For common navigation elements, common form elements and common interactive controls contextual information can be programmatically determined

Contextual information would NOT include relative importance of content.
All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 18 Jul 2017 00:33:02 +0300 Alastair Campbell<acampbell@nomensa.com> wrote ----