Re: Subgroups proposal for support personlization and important request from coga

Hi John

In my email I explicitly wrote that we could remove importance for simplification from the definition. We are agreed on that (Although I did add in the github issue a way to to this using IMS)

To be honest, I still do not understand the second part of your email, but I would be with your proposal of an 'easier' AA, and the more robust AAA which includes using metadata.

All the best

Lisa Seeman

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 17 Jul 2017 23:33:10 +0300 John Foliot<john.foliot@deque.com> wrote ----