Re: Adapting Text Units: Spaces, paragraphs, and ems

Hi David,

Interesting idea, but I think a bit *too* messy... for testing purposes
it's usually beneficial to set a minimum and maximum expectation. For
example, if a site could increase the spacing by 1.8% (just pulling a
number out of the air) and everything still "worked", but by increasing the
spacing by 200% and everything fell apart, would that be a pass or fail? At
some point there needs to be a ceiling on a reasonable expectation of
scaling, no?

JF

--
John Foliot