Re: Editorial updates in WCAG 2.1 publication prep

Yes the issue should have been there. I've put it in but the draft was
already staged for publication which meant I had to redo a bunch of
manual stuff.

Everybody - it's now officially too late for any more editorial changes,
even oversights that the editors should have caught. In future please
make sure to review the doc closely during the review window, as after
that window closes many steps take place that make it hard to address
late feedback.

Michael