Re: Publish WCAG 2.1 FPWD

Agree with Alastair... I hope there is an elegant and easy way for the
community to post comments... perhaps a new issue for each new SC, or put
notes on closed PRs that although it is closed, it is open to get comments
... the SC managers can have responsibility for doing that.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902