Re: Test of the SC

Sorry

I didn't mean we needed to change the one posted to the web.

What I meant was — that we should be able to create a VERSION of the WCAG 2.1 that meets  WCAG 2.1.   If we can’t then…  whatever provisions can’t work — should be questioned as being appropriate for A or AA

(Which part of the template keeps us from meeting the FWPD  ? )

Gregg C Vanderheiden
greggvan@umd.edu