Re: Are we modifying WCAG 2.0 SC's in our WCAG 2.1 SC proposals?

I think it makes a lot of sense that we stick to semantic versioning, which
would mean that if we want something replace, we mark the old one as
deprecated, and we create a new one with a new number and title.

Replacing criteria is a path to confusion and madness IMO.

Wilco

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Senior Accessibility Engineer - Co-facilitator WCAG-ACT - Chair Auto-WCAG