Re: What is the deadline for pull requests for FPWD consideration?

Laura,
There isn’t a firm answer to that question as it depends on how long it takes to get through ones that are submitted. It is possible that we could review one a few days after the pull request is completed, but it is also possible that with the set we already have that we might not be able to get any more than we already have.

Sorry that there isn’t a simple answer!

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/awkawk