RE: Length of line

[Jason] I agree. It isn't clear what "the user agent" is referring to in this exception, as different users will have different user agents and versions thereof. If some provide the reflow support and others don't, it's totally unclear how to apply the exception unless the content is restricted in some way to a single user agent.

> That exception was also in Resize content (which I’m managing), and after some
> discussion [1] that exception was dropped because it is the *content* that has
> to be capable of expansion, regardless of the user agent. The thing the author
> has to do is enable a x4 expansion (and in resize content the testing outline
> provides a baseline widow size).

[Jason] This seems reasonable to me.

Thank you for your compliance.