From: "Chakravarthula, Srinivasu" <srchakravarthula@informatica.com<mailto:srchakravarthula@informatica.com>>
Date: Thursday, January 26, 2017 at 23:42
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org<mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
Subject: Video of My talk at UX India a few months ago is now available - Impact of Inclusive Design

WCAGers,
A few months ago, I was asking Andrew if I need to take a prior permission to make a presentation related to WAI business case and he was indeed encouraging.

Now the video of my talk along with full text can be found on my website: http://www.serveominclusion.com/wphome/blog/2016/10/21/impact-of-inclusive-design/

Thanks again, Andrew.

Best regards,
-Vasu