Re: Testability of Animation from interactions Issue 18

Alastair Campbell schrieb am 16.01.2017 12:29:

> Hi Detlev,
>
> As it stands, no, because there is no movement involved that isn’t part of
> ‘normal’ scrolling.
>
> I’m not sure if we /should/ be trying to cover colour changes (without
> movement), that hasn’t come up in the examples of triggering animation, so
> probably not.

I guess it would depend on how disruptive the colour change is - imagine scrolling would start rapid changes that would even qualify as a flicker. We would want to catch this (although this is unlikely to be used unless the designer is bent on irritating users).