From: Shwetank Dixit <shwetank@barrierbreak.com>
Date: Thursday, 12 January 2017 at 10:21
To: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>, John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Length of line

Not sure if it would totally fit your criteria, but Opera for Android does text-reflow when you pinch-zoom.
--

On Thursday, Jan 12, 2017 at 3:32 PM, Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com<mailto:acampbell@nomensa.com>> wrote:

JF wrote:

>, I've seen content re-flow on mobile devices, as long as the page is not locked down

I’d love to see an example of that, where can I find one?! (And which device(s)?)

As I outlined here, that isn’t how mobile UAs do layout:

https://alastairc.ac/2015/10/zoom-for-fixed-and-responsive-sites/

-Alastair