Re: Word count of New SC compared to WCAG 2

​Here is a VENN diagram of how I see Success Criteria.

http://www.davidmacd.com/blog/blogimages/venn-diagram-accessibility.png

Alternate text is:

The VENN diagram intersection between:

1) ACCESSIBILITY: what will make a significant difference to our
stakeholders with disabilities.
2) VIABILITY: what is reasonable to expect of businesses stakeholders.
3) FEASIBILITY: what is mature enough to technically require of authoring
stakeholders.
​

Cheers,
David MacDonald