RE: Discussion on SC numbering

Alistair,

I get your point. Hmmmm…

The problem is I *thought* we were not going to change the existing SC, and that this was clearly indicated to the TFs when proposing new SC….:-(

Boy this is one reason it would have been nice to have *clearly defined* as a requirement (and again, I thought it was). Add to the lessons-learned department….

To be backwards compatible it looks as if the new content they suggest for an existing SC will have to became a new SC related just to the specific changes.

This would sort of go along with the idea that each new SC should have - and then test – very distinct criteria.

​​​​​* katie *

Katie Haritos-Shea
Principal ICT Accessibility Architect (WCAG/Section 508/ADA/AODA)

Cell: 703-371-5545 |  <mailto:ryladog@gmail.com> ryladog@gmail.com | Oakton, VA |  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/katieharitosshea/> LinkedIn Profile | Office: 703-371-5545 |  <https://twitter.com/Ryladog> @ryladog