RE: Discussion on SC numbering

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 18:42:36 +0000
To: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca>, Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
CC: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

From: David MacDonald [mailto:david100@sympatico.ca]

I think for cases where we are modifying an existing SC, we track it as changes are being made but on the final, just release the new SC language. For reference we can also release a supporting document that shows the changes.
[Jason] Or list them in an appendix. I think usability of the document is of paramount concern, and that having a clean document which avoids comparing old with new in the normative sections does much to enhance usability.

Thank you for your compliance.