From: David MacDonald <david100@sympatico.ca<mailto:david100@sympatico.ca>>
Date: Friday, December 16, 2016 at 16:32
To: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com<mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com>>
Cc: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org<mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Update to SC Manager page, with video tutorials

I'm not sure how we are proceeding with SC proposals. When we fork, the issues list doesn't follow the fork apparently... and that is where the SC are currently located ... Should we just make a page up in the forked version with the proposed SC, or should we add it to the WCAG 2 where we think it should go?

Cheers,
David MacDonald

CanAdapt Solutions Inc.

Tel:  613.235.4902