Re: Update to SC Manager page, with video tutorials

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much for creating the videos. I have forked the WCAG
2.1 source file repository.

The second video listed on the Wiki page "Creating a new branch for SC
changes" doesn't seem to be on YouTube. I get the message, "video has
been removed by the user. "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU_EnLoC90Y

Is it in a different location?

Thanks again.