Re: Re[2]: SC Managers and success criteria review

Hi Lisa

I believe there are 2 categories of requirements.

"Success Criteria shall:"

and

"Success Criteria should:"

My understand is that the "Shall" requirements are "must" have, and the
"should" statements are guidance. The sentence you quote is above the
entire requirements section, not on the "shall" section. I don't understand
why we would have a "shall" section and a "should" section if they are
*all* supposed to be "should" statements. However, I defer to the the
minutes and chairs for the final on this.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902