RE: Survey Format suggestions, Adding Acceptance Criteria for SCs in Survey

Great idea David.

Regards,

Vivienne Conway, Ph.D., B.IT (Hons), MACS (Snr) CP, AALIA(CS)

Director

Please be advised that I check my emails at approximately 9am and 4pm each day (more or less).  If you require assistance sooner, please feel free to telephone.

Web Key IT Pty Ltd

PO BOX 681 Wanneroo, WA 6946

Phone: (08) 9206 3987

Mobile    0415 383 673

Facsimile   (08) 9325 6422

E      v.conway@webkeyit.com <mailto:v.conway@webkeyit.com>

W    www.webkeyit.com <http://www.webkeyit.com/>

This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the named addressee. It is confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact me immediately by reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. This email is subject to copyright, no part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Web Key IT Pty Ltd.