Re: Graphics contrast - critical principle

Should we be requiring the image have contrast with the background on all
sides or just one or some sides.... ?

 I think this was a comment from Michael Gower at IBM (regarding
border/stroke) which I found worth exploring ...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*
Tel:  613.235.4902