Re: Re[3]: Co-ordinating SC feedback

I can manage many of the 11 low vision ones if the team wants. I was not on
the LVTF but am familiar enough with the issues that I can probably
identify the ones that fit our requirements for SCs

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/WCAG_2.1_Success_Criteria

Every success criteria we accept for 2.1 will need to meet these in order
to be consistent with the existing WCAG

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*