Global map of WCAG participants

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 15:42:16 +0000
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
WCAG’ers,

Thinking about a F2F meeting that we will likely need to have before we produce a First Public Working Draft of WCAG 2.1 and it would be helpful to get everyone’s locations mapped and whether they are interested/able to attend a F2F in late January or early February.

I set up a page to help gather the location information. Can people please take a minute to edit this wiki page (or if you can’t edit the wiki, just email me separately with what you would enter and I’ll do it for you)?

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Where_is_WCAG

Thanks,
AWK

Andrew Kirkpatrick
Group Product Manager, Standards and Accessibility
Adobe

akirkpat@adobe.com
http://twitter.com/awkawk