W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-gl@w3.org > October to December 2016

Minutes of the Silver Subgroup Teleconference of 4 Nov 2016

From: Sarah Horton <shorton@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 17:36:46 -0400
Message-Id: <3FC94E82-3A49-4DD4-8352-79D4F384F24F@paciellogroup.com>
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-minutes.html


[1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                               - DRAFT -

                            Silver subgroup

04 Nov 2016

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Sarah, Shawn

   Regrets
   Chair
          SV_MEETING_CHAIR

   Scribe
          Sarah

Contents

     * [3]Topics
     * [4]Summary of Action Items
     * [5]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

   <scribe> Scribe: Sarah

   Worked on stakeholder submission form:
   [6]https://goo.gl/forms/lErdVhsYcrKSnPcK2

      [6] https://goo.gl/forms/lErdVhsYcrKSnPcK2

   Worked on brainstorming stakeholder categories

   Brainstorming communication channels, including W3C channels,
   Twitter, groups like WebAIM, MeetUp groups, professional groups
   (like ITACCESS)

   Would be helpful to have dedicated email address for subgroup
   work

   <scribe> ACTION: Sarah will explore option of dedicated email
   address with Michael [recorded in
   [7]http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-minutes.html#action01]

      [7] http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-minutes.html#action01]

   Shawn reserved meeting rooms for Dec 12 and 13

   Would like to include email address and link to more
   information about project on stakeholder survey

   Need to clean up Silver wiki space to serve as a communication
   channel, also establish email address

   Propose to hold off on research survey objectives and
   information packet, instead send "heads-up" email to professors
   who might include activity in curriculum

   <scribe> ACTION: Jeanne to organize wiki so we can use it to
   communicate about Silver activities [recorded in
   [8]http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-minutes.html#action02]

      [8] http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-minutes.html#action02]

   <scribe> ACTION: Sarah, Shawn, Jeanne, Andrew, Michael to make
   travel arrangement for working meeting [recorded in
   [9]http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-minutes.html#action03]

      [9] http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-minutes.html#action03]

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: Jeanne to organize wiki so we can use it to
   communicate about Silver activities [recorded in
   [10]http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-minutes.html#action02]
   [NEW] ACTION: Sarah will explore option of dedicated email
   address with Michael [recorded in
   [11]http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-minutes.html#action01]
   [NEW] ACTION: Sarah, Shawn, Jeanne, Andrew, Michael to make
   travel arrangement for working meeting [recorded in
   [12]http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-minutes.html#action03]

     [10] http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-minutes.html#action02
     [11] http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-minutes.html#action01
     [12] http://www.w3.org/2016/11/04-silver-minutes.html#action03

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]


Sarah Horton
UX Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
603 252-6052 mobile

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Received on Friday, 4 November 2016 21:37:23 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Thursday, 24 March 2022 21:08:07 UTC