Re: Re[2]: Colour Luminosity/Contrast for form inputs/controls/components

One thing bear in mind when considering sufficient contrast on focus
indicators. It is likely that there're will be buttons of different colors
and interactive elements of different colors. To maintain sufficient
contrast with each tab press, the focus indicator would have to change
colors depending on the color of the button for direct development that's
landing on. That's a bit of a programming nightmare.

I don't know a way around that right now. Perhaps we could say something
like sufficient contrast with the default Interactive element color.
However on most sites that color is decided in the CSS.

I think visible folks indicators important place to put some attention in
the 2.1 ... And I'm interested n some creative solutions hurdles I'm
talking about here...

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*