RE: CFC: Silver TF Work Statement

From: John Foliot [mailto:john.foliot@deque.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 1, 2016 6:32 PM

While Gregg's proposed edits could be seen as providing more context, the current draft that others have +1'd does not have that language, and yet was accepted. As Andrew notes, this is a Work Statement and not a contract for delivery, and this Working Group had sufficient time to review and address the draft prior to the call for consensus.

Question: are we prepared to re-open this to adjust the language and then send it out for another CfC?
[Jason] If editorial changes can be accepted during a CFC without invalidating the result, then I think Gregg’s proposed amendments fall into that category and should be treated as doing so.

Thank you for your compliance.