Re: CFC: Silver TF Work Statement

+1 to the CfC as currently posted, and an additional +1 to Andrew's latest
point.

While Gregg's proposed edits could be seen as providing more context, the
current draft that others have +1'd does not have that language, and yet
was accepted. As Andrew notes, this is a Work Statement and not a contract
for delivery, and this Working Group had sufficient time to review and
address the draft prior to the call for consensus.

Question: are we prepared to re-open this to adjust the language and then
send it out for another CfC?

   - If the answer is no, then I propose we accept the Work Statement as
   is.
   - If the answer is yes, then we re-open the draft, make the edits*, and
   send it back out for a second round of CfC (per W3C process).

(* If we do choose to make the edits, I'd also like to note that "...access
beyond http,..." should be changed to "...access beyond http/https,..." to
reflect the increased need and impact that secure connections to websites
holds today. If we're going to be pedantically specific with our
wordsmithing, lets go all the way <smile>).

JF

--
John Foliot
Principal Accessibility Strategist