RE: Re[4]: CfC: Approve draft charter for AC review

Rachel,

Thank you for taking that initiative and sharing that information.

There are others ways to include updated content that 508 Coordinators and
others want and frankly need. Via the regular updates to the Techniques and
Understanding documents and a new focus on Best Practices that would allow
agencies to provide updated SC-like requirements as Best Practice add-ons,
that can been implemented *immediately* - but that the agency could not be
sued for not implementing until the government decides to update to the
WCAG  version that has taken those Best Practices and turned them in to SC.

I would prefer taking this Best Practices route to providing an incomplete
normative agile release that happen too often.

Katie Haritos-Shea
703-371-5545