Re: CfC: Approve draft charter for AC review

Well, a charter doesn't have "normative" and "non-normative" sections
like a spec does. It just has what it says. In this particular case, the
content in the deliverables section about regular updates repeated what
was said in the background section, so removing one instance doesn't
seem to change the meaning of the charter, particularly since it address
activities that are outside of the three-year scope of this charter. Michael