RE: Re[2]: CfC: Approve draft charter for AC review

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick [mailto:akirkpat@adobe.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 1:49 PM

AWK: This was discussed on the call and we arrived at a compromise with David’s language.  Specifically, we indicate a longer expected duration, and we are also saying that this is approximate and that we will provide details in the AG project plan resource, which will need to be agreed on and created.
[Jason] So far as I am aware, no one has objected to the anticipated schedule for completing WCAG 2.1. If this is the case, then I think the best solution would be simply to omit statements about the projected schedule for delivery of specifications beyond 2.1, to affirm that we may wish to proceed either to a subsequent 2.x release or directly to Silver according to the situation at the end of the Charter period, and leave it at that for purposes of this Charter. The Project Plan can be revised flexibly as the schedule takes shape – also a proposal from which no one appears to dissent.

Thank you for your compliance.